You need to contact me? Choices are: ALSO, there is real old fashioned idea that may make a comeback, but get this. You WRITE on a piece of paper (do your own spell-check, awesome!!) then put that paper in another special piece of paper that wraps it all up (it's called an 'envelope', you'll get used to all these 'tech' terms in time). THEN you take it to some people in an office where they deal with STRANGE stuff like this, I think it's called a Post Office. They do some weird magic stuff and put small stickers on your envelope; you give them some cash. THEN, and this is really the best part - YOUR PAPER ARRIVES AT MY OFFICE !!! From anywhere in the freakin World!! You need to mark your envelope like this for your paper to get to me:
DH Davies
10 Garreg Lwyd
LL21 9EJ